CompetenSEE aims at design, development and implementation of a hybrid training course between teaching and learning factories (TLFs) in South-East Europe (SEE). Hybrid learning becomes increasingly important for TLF, because of higher flexibility, reusability, availability and cost efficiency of trainings, of which all are common limitations of traditional TLFs. A network of recently established TLFs, namely in University of Zagreb (CRO), FabLab (BIH), Smart Learning Factory Skopje (MKD), build a joint training course in collaboration with University of Tartu (EST), Chalmers (SWE), TU Wien (AUT).
Apply now for the FREE international hybrid courses related to the Industry 4.0 technologies and improve your competencies in different aspects of this field.
We offer seven different courses and you are able to apply for one or more. All courses will be self-paced, meaning they will be conducted on an online platform (skills.move).
- Understanding Lean 4.0 through Smart Poka Yoke
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Kanban with RFID Technology
- Introduction to Quality Control
- Machine Vision for Quality Control
- Introduction to Collaborative Robots
- Setting up and using Universal Robots driver and MoveIt on ROS 2 Humble Hawksbill
- Integrating Universal Robots cobot and a vision system for manufacturing
The form for applying is open up to 10 October 2023 and you can access it trough this link: http://bit.ly/3PB8nkg
or by scanning the QR code down below.